The F1S trench convector is ideal for any room with large glass windows. The high heating capacity is provided by 24 V fan together with heat exchanger. The noiseless fans (EC) have low power input and can be controlled with 0-10 V voltage control. The convector can be operated using room thermostat with three-stage fan speed control (RAS) or with 0-10 V continuous control.
Heat exchangers are made from copper and aluminium, quickly react to the temperature requirements of the room and completely compensate for unpleasant cold penetration from the window. The sheathing is not directly heated by the heating water and thus effectively prevents energy loss through radiation against glazed surfaces (unlike conventional panel heaters), therefore reducing operating costs.
This convector is designed for heating only. If you are interested in a different size, do not hesitate to contact us.
Standard InFloor F1S delivery includes:
- duct made of galvanized sheet metal
- Cu/Al heat exchanger, varnished in RAL 9005 black, ending with two pipes with internal thread G 1/2′′
- tangential fan with 24 V EC motor and protective grille
- sheet covering the connection to the piping system
- manual air-vent valve
- chipboard cover to protect the convector during installation
- spacers to prevent the duct from deforming when pouring the floor
- accessory package: M8x30 levelling bolts, setting brackets for fixing the duct to the floor with anchor function in concrete, rubber grommets for the breakaway holes and flexible stainless steel connection hoses with gaskets
Optional delivery includes:
- duct made of interior stainless steel sheet
- speed regulator (RAS)
- room thermostat
- acoustic isolation of the entire duct
- thermostatic valve and shut-off valve
- electrothermal valve actuator
Installation video of trench convector: