F2C - trench convector with fan, heating or cooling, 24 V
The F2C trench convector is ideal for any room with large glass windows where either heating or cooling is needed. High heating and cooling output is provided by 24 V fan together with a single-circuit heat exchanger. The noiseless fans (EC) have low power input and can be controlled with 0-10 V voltage control.The convector can be operated using room thermostat with three-stage fan speed control (RAS) or with 0-10 V continuous control.
Heat exchangers are made from copper and aluminium, quickly react to the temperature requirements of the room and completely compensate for unpleasant cold penetration from the window.
This convector is designed for either heating or cooling. If you are interested in a different size, do not hesitate to contact us.
Standard InFloor F2C delivery includes:
- duct made of galvanized sheet metal
- condensate tray (along the entire length of the exchanger and connection) made from stainless steel sheet
- Cu/Al heat exchanger, varnished in RAL 9005 black, ending with two pipes with internal thread G 1/2′′
- tangential fan with 24 V EC motor and protective grille
- sheet covering the connection to the piping system
- manual air-vent valve
- chipboard cover to protect the convector during installation
- spacers to prevent the duct from deforming when pouring the floor
- condensate drainage kit
- accessory package: M8x30 levelling bolts, setting brackets for fixing the duct to the floor with anchor function in concrete, rubber grommets for the breakaway holes and flexible stainless steel connection hoses with gaskets
Optional delivery includes:
- duct made of interior stainless steel sheet
- speed regulator (RAS)
- room thermostat
- acoustic isolation of the entire duct
- thermostatic valve and shut-off valve
- electrothermal valve actuator
Installation video of trench convector: